We are Santa Barbara's manufactured home experts. No one understands manufactured homes better than we do.
This site will show you EVERY manufactured home for sale in the greater Santa Barbara area. If you see something you like, give us a call and we can arrange a tour of the property.
Property Searching Directions
To look at all of the manufactured homes presently for sale in the Santa Barbara area:
1) Click on your favorite park at the top left of this page.
2) A list of homes will appear for that park. Check out our park list at the bottom of this page for park addresses and occupancy age limits.
3) Click on the property you are interested in. Detailed information will be displayed to the right.
4) For photos of the property or its location, click on the tabs at the top right marked "Photos" and "Map"
5) To return to the list only, click on "List"
Mobilehome Park Age Limits/ Addresses/ Ammenities
(see locations of parks on next page)
Santa Barbara Area MH Parks
Rancho Santa Barbara
333 Old Mill Rd., SB
Pool, Clubhouse, RV Storage, Golf
340 Old Mill Rd., SB
Pool, Clubhouse, RV Storage
4025 State St., SB
All Ages Parks
945 Ward Dr., SB
Pool, Clubhouse, RV Storage, Lake
7465 Hollister Av, Goleta
Santa Barbara West
30 Winchester Canyon, Goleta
We will be happy to assist you in finding your dream home with daily updates on the Santa Barbara Real Estate market. If you wish to investigate the market on your own, our website will allow you to search the Santa Barbara Mutiple Listing Service (MLS) like a pro.
- Call us and we will put together a free market analysis for you. Should you select Santa
Barbara Manufactured Home Realty to represent you we will:
- Professionally market your home.
- Advertise in the Santa Barbara News Press.
- Publish your property in the Santa Barbara MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow and feature your
home on this web site.
Santa Barbara Harbor
Santa Barbara Manufactured Home Realty does not guarantee the accuracy of information obtained from public records or other sources and the buyer is advised to independently verify the accuracy of that information through personal inspection and with the appropriate professional.